Minimum Years Experience: 5
Job Type: Full-Time
Supervises field construction of projects ranging from $500,000 to $100,000,000 in construction cost.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project planning and scheduling;
- Direct all on-site activities;
- Submittal review;
- Coordinate all Owner, Architect and Contractor information;
- Oversee and direct all self-preformed work;
- Oversee and direct all subcontracted work;
- Oversee project-wide safety program;
- Oversee site quality control program;
- Coordinate inspection activities with permit agencies and special inspection requirements;
- Knowledge of building construction, means and methods, scheduling and cost control procedures, general contract, general conditions, subcontract documents, drawings and specifications.
- Computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft office suite programs;
- Knowledge of Primavera scheduling and Expedition Project Management software desirable;
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing;
- Knowledge of accounting and cost control procedures;
- LEED™ accreditation and experience desirable.