Minimum Years Experience: 2-5
Job Type: Project Administrator Full Time 40 hours
Seeking a dedicated and energetic project administrator to join our team! This position provides administrative support to our project managers and project superintendents. This individual must be highly organized, an excellent verbal and written communicator, have a take charge personality, able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment, and ultimately have a “can do” attitude, can work independently from others, self-motivated, able to see the urgency and able to ask the hard questions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Request information and approvals as required by owners, architects, and engineers for timely processing of construction drawings and documents.
- Send contract correspondence.
- Subcontractor payables
- Maintain contract compliance; meeting minutes, safety records, daily reports.
- Establish and maintain document control.
- Manage closeout documentation, secure all guarantees and warranties required for final acceptance
- Additional duties will be added as projects development.
- Requires advanced Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Bluebeam
- Knowledge of Construction Management scheduling software and CMiC desirable;
- 2-5 years administrative experience with a General Construction, Subcontractor or Development firm with proficient knowledge of Construction Administration procedures and processes. Such as Construction Bidding Processes, Construction Billing Receivable/Payable Processes, Contract Preparation including familiarity with AIA (American Institute of Architects) forms and software, Construction Lien Release Processes, Construction Document Control processes including Meeting Minutes, Request for Proposals, Submittal Distribution and Control, Creation of Tracking Logs.
- Familiarity with LEED preferred.
- Must be a team-oriented individual with excellent administrative, organization and communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively interact with all levels of employees, clients, subcontractors and vendors.
- Attend all work related meetings and conference calls as determined by your project manager.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Notary preferred and or be welling to apply for notary (company will pick up expenses)
We offer full medical, dental, vision, 401(k) benefits, vacation and sick time.